Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
Our attorneys represent clients in a range of industries, including financial services, accounting, real estate, entertainment and energy sectors. While we are obsessed with winning and aggressively advocate for our clients, we seek to be commercially pragmatic and work with clients to define “success.” From the outset of each engagement, we prepare as if the dispute will be resolved before a court or an arbitration panel and train our sights on the critical facts and issues that matter most to our clients at trial.
- Multiple representations of Big Four accounting firms in federal courts in connection with matters alleging audit negligence, professional malpractice and breach of contract.
- Representation of a New York City based real estate conglomerate before the New York State Public Service Commission.
- Representation of a national renewable energy developer in a dispute related to post-closing offset and earn-out rights.
- Representation of an Illinois based entertainment firm in connection with an asset purchase and sale agreement.
- Representation of an international, iconic video game producer in various litigation matters, including the unauthorized use of intellectual property, breach of contract, and a stock-option dispute involving a joint venture partner.
- Representation of the chief defendant in federal court in the Federal Trade Commission’s largest ever foreign real estate fraud case.
- Representation of pharmaceutical relators in federal court in a qui tam action.
- Representation of an international household products company before the Federal Trade Commission in connection with a multibillion-dollar merger.